When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold NOS Whizzer kit, 700 Series in original shipping box from Leonard Davis

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

IngoMike

I live for the CABE
NOS 700 series Whizzer motor kit in original shipping box. The 700 series motor was introduced in 1952. The motor kit was purchased from the late Leonard Davis of Pontiac, Mi. in 1972, and stuck on a shelf, until I pulled it out a couple of months ago. The history says that the Whizzer Factory closed in 1964, and in 1970 Leonard bought out the remaining stock for a rumored $5000. There were 175 motor kits, some completed bikes and bins of misc. parts worth an estimated $1,000,000 today. Leonard was a car restorer and collector in Pontiac, and obviously a Whizzer guy, I looked up pictures of his TOC Packard restorations and they are amazing.

This NOS 700 series motor is in the original shipping box, with Leonard’s return address. I just recently picked this awesome kit, and thought I would just stick it on a shelf, but I need to pay some bills and buy some weed. I lost my 23 year old business lease in Feb. to a re-development project and my new business will not start paying me for another 6 weeks, so this motor kit is priced to sell. The last NOS kit that was for sale here on the Cabe was listed at $3500, my asking price is half that, and includes shipping, somebody buy this awesome piece and help me out!

$1750.00/shipped paid via PayPal friends and family or add 3% for goods and services. I will personally double box the shipping box, overpack the contents, and ship via BikeFlights as soon as payment is received.
fullsizeoutput_1241.jpeg

There it is, the box is on the top shelf on the right buried in the back, it was heavy so I was expecting more engine parts but not a whole kit.
fullsizeoutput_126c.jpeg

Crazy that it was shipped Blue Label.
fullsizeoutput_126d.jpeg

IMG_9017.JPG

Newspaper is dated 1972.
fullsizeoutput_126e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_126f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1270.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1271.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1272.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1273.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1276.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1277.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1278.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1279.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_127a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_127b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_127c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_127d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_127e.jpeg

Last edited:
Straight up on your reasons for selling, I like that! Like the homeless guy outside the liquor store that doesn't lie and say he's hungry, but just asks for money for a beer! Always ask them what kind and get them one! LoL

Back