When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Whizzer Kit for sale pick up only

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnderella

Wore out three sets of tires already!
For the true Whizzer enthusiast, NOS Whizzer kit New In The Box # 352610. What is most interesting about this kit is that everything is in the box as it was packed at the factory. I was the first person to open this box and the items have been removed only once for the pictures and carefully replaced in the box as they were packed. Not all of the items have been removed or photographed. Many of the items were removed as a group so as to not disturb their placement.The little paper hardware bags have never been opened. I can not say with certainty that this is complete since I have not seen all of the parts. I do believe as I have said that I was the first to open the factory sealed box so I am assuming that the kit is complete. There is a very little spider webbing on the tank and as you can see in the picture some discolorization on the motor mount and pulley.
You can see in the picture the box still has a shipping label shipping the kit to Standard Cycle. Standard Cycle was a long time bicycle wholesaler in Chicago. I bought this from the son of a couple who owned a news agency. The son found it when he was cleaning out his parents house and believes this kit was left from the news agency. He said the top newspaper carrier every year received a Whizzer kit as an award. It has been in my bedroom closet for the last 30+ years.
I will not to ship this as I don't want to risk damage to an item this rare. I am in suburban Chicago. I am not anxious to sell it but I turned 71 today and it is time to pass it to a new caretaker.
I offered this before on The CABE, I had a couple of people who seemed to be seriously interested but both deals fell thru.
PRICE $3,500.00 cash, firm

whizzer kit nos (1).JPG
whizzer kit nos (2).JPG
whizzer kit nos (3).JPG
whizzer kit nos (4).JPG
whizzer kit nos (7).JPG
whizzer kit nos (8).JPG
whizzer kit nos (10).JPG
whizzer kit nos (11).JPG
whizzer kit nos (12).JPG
whizzer kit nos (14).JPG

Wow! That's really nice, but brings back some sad memories. :tearsofjoy: lol
When I was first married 25 years ago, My wife and I went on a little honeymoon and drove to Astoria Oregon from Couer D' Alene Idaho, then drove up the Washington coast.
We went to every little town and visited the Antique stores and also the bicycle shops if they had one.
We went to a bike shop in one of the little towns and asked my usual question. Howdy, you got any old bicycles or parts?
I had been collecting for few years, but not long enough to know anything.
The fellow said, No I don't, but I have a brand new Whizzer engine kit still in the box and I'll take $500.00 for it. I said: $500.00, man that's a lot of money. I thanked him and drove away. Later on a couple weeks later I had did some research and realized what it was! Of course I had no Idea what town we had been in, and never could figure it out! Every once in while, I wine to Wife and shake my head in sadness! Barry

Don't be like my friend who had a Marantz 19 receiver when he got married and sold it when he had kids, then spent 30 years wanting another and finally came up with one....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY![emoji322][emoji320][emoji512]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the true Whizzer enthusiast, NOS Whizzer kit New In The Box # 352610. What is most interesting about this kit is that everything is in the box as it was packed at the factory. I was the first person to open this box and the items have been removed only once for the pictures and carefully replaced in the box as they were packed. Not all of the items have been removed or photographed. Many of the items were removed as a group so as to not disturb their placement.The little paper hardware bags have never been opened. I can not say with certainty that this is complete since I have not seen all of the parts. I do believe as I have said that I was the first to open the factory sealed box so I am assuming that the kit is complete. There is a very little spider webbing on the tank and as you can see in the picture some discolorization on the motor mount and pulley.
You can see in the picture the box still has a shipping label shipping the kit to Standard Cycle. Standard Cycle was a long time bicycle wholesaler in Chicago. I bought this from the son of a couple who owned a news agency. The son found it when he was cleaning out his parents house and believes this kit was left from the news agency. He said the top newspaper carrier every year received a Whizzer kit as an award. It has been in my bedroom closet for the last 30+ years.
I will not to ship this as I don't want to risk damage to an item this rare. I am in suburban Chicago. I am not anxious to sell it but I turned 71 today and it is time to pass it to a new caretaker.
I offered this before on The CABE, I had a couple of people who seemed to be seriously interested but both deals fell thru.
PRICE $3,500.00 cash, firm

View attachment 752170 View attachment 752171 View attachment 752172 View attachment 752173 View attachment 752174 View attachment 752175 View attachment 752176 View attachment 752177 View attachment 752178 View attachment 752179
Would u like to trade for a restored Whizzer and may be cash

Back