When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nostalgic Reflections Retires after 53 years - Bike Badges & Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nostalgic Reflections

Look Ma, No Hands!
All good things have to come to an end at some time. I have owned, and run the Nostalgic Reflections business for 52 years, and at the end of this year, 2024, I will be 80 years old, and will complete 53 years of making Bike Badges, water slide decals, sprockets, brake arms, castings, and other machined parts for antique vehicles, Cars, Bikes, Airplanes, etc.
The Antique Road Show is selling my 1st load at their auction house. You can follow, or bid on the items listed at this link.
https://www.liveauctioneers.com/new...ican-airomobile-leads-our-five-lots-to-watch/
Enjoy! Jerry Turner
I think this link is the best one, and this auction closes on March 6th 2024, WOW! in just a few days.
https://www.liveauctioneers.com/catalog/320282_bicycles-transportation-aviation-and-trains/?page=1

Last edited:
Wow!
Bitter sweet news, Jerry.
Glad to hear, your going to take it easy for awhile, but your services will sure be missed by many.
I know you’ve sure helped me out more than a few times, and I am eternally grateful.
One of my last purchases was one of your custom shop logo headbadges.
My plan, was to build a custom bike around your badge in honor of your contributions to this hobby.
It’s a back burner project for now, but will most certainly be of special interest, now that I know your shop will be no more.
Thanks again, for all of your efforts.
They have been greatly appreciated!

Don’t be a stranger around here.
It’s a fun place to hang out in your retirement, and see what all the other retirees are up to.

Wow!
Bitter sweet news, Jerry.
Glad to hear, your going to take it easy for awhile, but your services will sure be missed by many.
I know you’ve sure helped me out more than a few times, and I am eternally grateful.
One of my last purchases was one of your custom shop logo headbadges.
My plan, was to build a custom bike around your badge in honor of your contributions to this hobby.
It’s a back burner project for now, but will most certainly be of special interest, now that I know your shop will be no more.
Thanks again, for all of your efforts.
They have been greatly appreciated!

Don’t be a stranger around here.
It’s a fun place to hang out in your retirement, and see what all the other retirees are up to.
Thank you for your compliments and support down thru the years. I LOVE making this stuff, and don't want to quit, but my family is pushing me out of my nest. The Antique Road Show Auction will treat me good, as I have not had any retirement set aside, because I knew my business and Museum would be it.

Jerry, will you’re website continue to operate much longer or is all of the listed inventory going to be sold by BJ?

So far, I have had 3 people interested in buying my business, but that is from word of mouth. I have not advertised it for sale yet, but I do need to sell it now. The website, and eBay Store, will be there until the business sells. I am still making new parts until I retire 12/5/2024

Jerry,
This a long shot but did you ever make badges for a FACILE high wheel lever driven safety?
Small rectangular badge that mounts with two screws on the steering head and Larger one that mounts with three screws on the back bone frame.
Mike Cates, CA.
(760) 473-6201

facile badge.jpg

2.jpg

back bone badge mtg holes.jpg

ggggggg.jpg

STERBA Name Plate Steering Head.jpg

Back