When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not all prewar schwinns come deluxe!

-

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
Just put this together for a rider/exercise(need to lose some weight). 1937 ba97 Lasalle(Chicago cycle supply) no frills bike!

Last edited:
The only way I can loose weight is to chain myself to a Gorilla. It drags me around looking for food in the sparse city and I get bending exercise bagging his logs. I get full of fleas so I have to sleep with him because the little lady is fastidious. All this raises my stress level so I eat more comfort food but I have to run around so the gorilla doesn't get any. This is why my wife never lets me keep hand guns around when I get depressed. OK, the bike is a good idea.

Last edited:
The only way I can loose weight is to chain myself to a Gorilla. It drags me around looking for food in the sparse city and I get bending exercise bagging his logs. I get full of fleas so I have to sleep with him because the little lady is fastidious. All this raises my stress level so I eat more comfort food but I have to run around so the gorilla doesn't get any. This is why my wife never lets me keep hand guns around when I get depressed. OK, the bike is a good idea.

Hummmmm……….haven't tried that one yet!

Back