When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not an Autocycle, but...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
s-l1600.jpg

OMG!!!, read his ads descrition, here's just one line, "I also found out the STANDARD CYCLE SUPPLY CO. Made this bike for SCHWINN and it looks EXACTLY like the Old Schwinn Autocycle to my untrained eye's" maybe he should have done a little research before posting this $12-1500 Manton & Smith ( great springer ) for $10,000 :rolleyes:,the only thing in common with Schwinn is made in Chicago!

Last edited:
OMG!!!, read his ads descrition, here's just one line, "I also found out the STANDARD CYCLE SUPPLY CO. Made this bike for SCHWINN and it looks EXACTLY like the Old Schwinn Autocycle to my untrained eye's" maybe he should have done a little research before posting this $12-1500 Manton & Smith ( great springer ) for $10,000 :rolleyes:,the only thing in common with Schwinn is made in Chicago!
That’s right bro !
Manton & Smith. CWC
But $$$$$$
Wow

I usually don't do this but I contacted the seller. I told him not a Schwinn Autocycle etc. I told him Manton + Smith, gave him a couple of parts of the bike that identified so such as neck lock and spinger. He got back to me and appreciated the info and help. I said to him probably if you Google Manton + Smith pictures you will see what I am talking about. Don't know if he did or not. I mostly had expected him to tell me you don't know what you are talking about. Many people as we all know when you try to give them some info other that what they believe they get defensive and pissy. He wasn't.

Back