When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not Another Deal Or No Deal Colson Silver Ring Motobike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The puzzle is deeper, if that is a model C hub as it appears it would most likely be era correct. The front hub is not a colson hourglass hub though I think bike could have been supplied with a nd front hub and it almost looks like a war era blackout hub in the pics. throw some balloons on it and see if they fill up the fenders. No expert here I just enjoy this stuff. Rick

..and I see blue paint on the rear hub; is there blue paint anywhere else?
I thought it was blue paint too, ends up being some kind of cleaner or laundry detergent spilled on it. Best I can fiqure, original paint was a light green with orange pinstripes.
20160917_141646.jpg

The puzzle is deeper, if that is a model C hub as it appears it would most likely be era correct. The front hub is not a colson hourglass hub though I think bike could have been supplied with a nd front hub and it almost looks like a war era blackout hub in the pics. throw some balloons on it and see if they fill up the fenders. No expert here I just enjoy this stuff. Rick
Yes it is a Model C Rear. Do you know if the front hubs are marked? It is black and I could not see any markings.

Back