When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not Autocycle or Panther

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

phantom

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Looks like mix & match :https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/bik/d/restored-1950-schwinn-balloon/6341206825.html
01717_fBk6LA8kjy5_600x450.jpg

I’ve seen a lot worse for the money. It won’t win many points for originality, but would make a super nice rider. The addition of pinstripes,and a nice tank, plus some detailing would make that bike really pop.

Really is a nice looking rider.Price is not too bad but maybe the seller will negotiate to close a deal.

Really is a nice looking rider.Price is not too bad but maybe the seller will negotiate to close a deal.
It's about 10 minutes from me. If that was a cantilever frame bike I would have been all over it. I just can't connect with straight bar bikes. As a kid I never had one nor ever wanted one. I'm not a bike collector and the history of bikes doesn't mean much to me. There just has to be some personal connection and that's pretty much limited to 50's-60's B6's Phantoms and Middleweights.

Back