When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not bad for a side of the road garbage find.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
C

chrisallen

Hello could someone help me with identification. I found this bike waiting for the garbage man. Glad I came along. The headbadge says packard but cant find any serial number. The rear fender has brass holes for skirt webbing. Looks complete except for pedals and tires it even has a drop stand which I thought was awesome. Here r some pics.

Attachments

• 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 104
Cool, that doesn't happen everyday. Looks to be late 20's early 30's if I Could get a close up of the rims and rear hub that might give some clues? What are you going to do with it?

Last edited:
I dont know what I will do with it yet. The rims are straight and true but the shape where the tire seats in is weird a little flatter and spread out. Will a 27" tire u can buy today fit these rims?. The rear hup is a New Departure I havent cleaned it yet to get numbers off of it to see what year it is. A very intresting find.

Very possible, the rims look like the ones I have on one of my bikes. I put some 27X1-3/8 cycle cross tires on it and it rides great. You just have to be very careful when you mount the tires. Add a little pressure at a time while checking to see if the bead is even all the way around the rim each time.
SH104247-1.jpg

Back