When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not sure the red bike is 67

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bike

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
TRYING TO DETERMINE YEAR OF RED BIKE I never like to say I have the best cause someone shows me wrong- but it is the best I have ever seen- I have to dust off my bike if for sale. I am interested min 1400 cash DIVIDE it as you like it at Howes or at a later sh0w-I put the price cause everyone seems to ask-thanks- these are fragile bikes and I will not pack - this is the bottom of the line- remember sears has BEST BETTER Good or whatever and this has no 2 speed no springer ad no tail light but there is still clearcoat on it trades ok if you are serious here is one dusty pic
sg1JPG-1.jpg
plenty of junkers outhere if that is your thing. If you have a better bike for somewhat less I will buy it. I just want really fine boys spaceliners that have not been poished clean or taken apart.

Last edited:
Back