When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not sure what my bikes are worth

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Dude! Welcome to the CABE. I'm thrilled to hear you're 17 and interested in vintage bikes and cars! This is a great community of bike nuts, where you will find support and camaraderie.

Your question of value on your bikes is one that has vexed many a collector. It's a moving target, and it changes depending on who wants a particular bike at any given time, the time of year, and location. There is no simple answer unfortunately, but several CABErs have mentioned looking for closed sales on Ebay, it's a good place to see actual sale prices. The longer you are in the hobby, the more you will get experience with values.

I recommend going to swap meets, and bike meets too. I see you are in Banning, CA? So. Cal has many great rides & events, I recommend riding your vintage bikes with the Foothill Flyers in Monrovia, or the Cyclone Coasters in Long Beach. Rides and events are listed under the Swap meets, Events, Rides forum. For good bike picking, I recommend the Pomona Car show and Swap Meet. I think the next one is March 3. Great car and bike stuff turns up there. I'm certain your dad knows about it, and maybe has even taken you? But if not, check it out, it's a great place to learn, and find stuff!

Dude! Welcome to the CABE. I'm thrilled to hear you're 17 and interested in vintage bikes and cars! This is a great community of bike nuts, where you will find support and camaraderie.

Your question of value on your bikes is one that has vexed many a collector. It's a moving target, and it changes depending on who wants a particular bike at any given time, the time of year, and location. There is no simple answer unfortunately, but several CABErs have mentioned looking for closed sales on Ebay, it's a good place to see actual sale prices. The longer you are in the hobby, the more you will get experience with values.

I recommend going to swap meets, and bike meets too. I see you are in Banning, CA? So. Cal has many great rides & events, I recommend riding your vintage bikes with the Foothill Flyers in Monrovia, or the Cyclone Coasters in Long Beach. Rides and events are listed under the Swap meets, Events, Rides forum. For good bike picking, I recommend the Pomona Car show and Swap Meet. I think the next one is March 3. Great car and bike stuff turns up there. I'm certain your dad knows about it, and maybe has even taken you? But if not, check it out, it's a great place to learn, and find stuff!
Thank you so much!!!

Welcome to the CABE and to the antique bike world, great collection. Go to the CABE search engine and e-bay this should help you w/ values. E-bay you must go to advanced search and look at completed auctions.

Mike

Back