When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not sure what my bikes are worth

-

Parkerm463

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi, I'm a 17 year old who is very new to the vintage bike community and I'm not sure what my bikes are worth. So if any of you can help me much would be appreciated. (The bright red bike is a restored jc higgens I think)
IMG_20181130_140837.jpg
IMG_20181130_121747.jpg
IMG_20181130_134805.jpg
IMG_20181130_134810.jpg

Nice collection. I can’t help you with value on those but maybe try searching eBay sold items for actual sale prices. Also using Google to search the Cabe For Sale posts might uncover some comparables. Others may chime in and help as well of course.

Welcome to the site and super nice collection you have there. Pricing obviously varies so try what I do.
Check this site - go to Complete Bicycles section and go to the Search box - enter the make and year or close to what you have and see what pops up - especially the pics. If you don't know the year do some Google searching changing the year by 1 or 2 years at a time.

Welcome to the site and super nice collection you have there. Pricing obviously varies so try what I do.
Check this site - go to Complete Bicycles section and go to the Search box - enter the make and year or close to what you have and see what pops up - especially the pics. If you don't know the year do some Google searching changing the year by 1 or 2 years at a time.
Thanks for the advice!

Back