When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not the every day TOC bikes...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fordsnake

I live for the CABE
I thought I'd share some sexy unknown models. The first three have a Fauber sprocket and 30" wood rims.

Untitled1-1.jpg

RACERLOVECROSBY-1.jpg

RACERLOVEMAGNET-1.jpg

RACERLOVEPIRATE-1.jpg

RACERLOVETRINITY-1.jpg

RACERLOVEHAYampWILLITS-1.jpg

RACERLOVENATIONALCYCLE-1.jpg

RACERLOVEVIM-1.jpg

RACERLOVECHICAGOTUBE-1.jpg

RACERLOVESOUDAN-1.jpg

wish I could go back in time..."Ill take the Vim Model 30...Here's 35 bucks!!"

Thanks for posting the high quality pictures of these rare bikes. The bikes are beautiful. I really like to compare the handlebar styles...

DSC01191.jpg

My (unknown) as bought bike seems to fit this profile 30" wood racing rims, Fauber crank, missing parts. Originally painted deep Maroon with mid green darting around and back of the head tube. Am I inching closer to the truth?

View attachment 123424

My (unknown) as bought bike seems to fit this profile 30" wood racing rims, Fauber crank, missing parts. Originally painted deep Maroon with mid green darting around and back of the head tube. Am I inching closer to the truth?

That's some freakish geometry right there. A seriously low B/B and pretty raked out fork, I'd be really curious to know how it handles,

Back