When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOV. 3rd 2018 S.E. (Georgia) MEGA SWAP 4th EDITION "Pedal to the Metal" at the Dragstrip

-

Classic Cool Rides

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Hello CABE'ers!
Coming back for the 4th Edition is the S.E. US Mega Swap in Commerce, GA at the Atlanta Dragway !!
This has been drawing about 40 Vintage Bike Vendors for the last 3 Events!! (2 in '17 and one back in March '18)
The attached Flyer isn't Fancy but it does explain all of the Details >>>>
We've been getting Vintage Bike vendors consistently from GA & all surrounding states AL, TN, SC, NC, and even long distance from LA, and OH !!
You can search the archived forums for many pictures from the past 3 Events .....
Make your plans now!! Hope to see you there! Cheers! CCR Dave
vintage bike swap nov'18.jpg

I'll be there, barring some kind of weather catastrophe.
Had a real nice time at the spring swap, and am looking forward to seeing what is brought out in the fall.
See y'all there!

Change in my plans Dave, I'll be in Italy, next time for sure.

Hey Mike! I'm sure that wasn't an easy decision.... Hmmmm... Swap Meet versus a trip to Italy ?? HA! We will miss you not being here!
I'm sure you are going to search around for some Vintage Stores for some '30's to '50's Italian Balloon bikes ?? (or maybe not!)
Now that I'm thinking about this .... did Balloon Bikes ever exist over there ?? I assume they did not ...... Hmmmm .... never thought about it much.
I've never seen one .....
At any rate ...... if you need a "Hard-Case-Bike-Travel-Box" to take with you let me know .... (those can be checked as luggage with a fee)
Have a great trip! Cheers! CCR Dave

Change in my plans Dave, I'll be in Italy, next time for sure.

Maybe on SAT Oct. 6th I'll see you at "ZOMBIKES" in Opelika, AL (much smaller, brand new "Show/Swap" near Auburn advertised here)
OR .....
The Barber Vintage Festival is supposed to be amazing, this same weekend over in Birmingham, AL>>>>>>> https://www.barbermuseum.org/events/barber-vintage-festival/
I know our buddy @JOEL will be there ....... as well as another Vintage Bike Vendor from Atlanta, my buddy Jeff

Only 7 weeks away!
WOW how the time flies ........ that's just 6 weekends to put the finishing touches to your trailer-load of goodies!
I've been in touch with quite a number of CABE'rs who are regulars here, and it looks like most will be back again this NOV.
This Swap is one of the few in the South-East US at this time of the year ..... I spoke to @Smoopy's about the OCT. meet that normally happens in Murfreesboro, TN annually ... and it appears that will not happen this year..... Bummer :(
Looking forward to a decent turn-out, this Event (which has been averaging about 40 Vintage Bike Vendors each of the previous 3 Events)
***** Remember this Event is "WITHIN" a much larger Monthly Swap which normally attract 250+ Vendors and about 100+ "at-the-gate" Tickets ($6.00 tickets) for "spectators/Buyers" who come out to shop! Mark your calendar! Hope you can make it ....... Cheers! CCR Dave

Have not missed one yet and looking forward to another one. Dave always puts on a great show, if you have not made it to one yet, you got to make it to this one!! Always great to see other fellow enthusiast and learn from them.:sunglasses:

Back