When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nova Peltier rare marble

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SJ_BIKER

Riding a 41 Super Deluxe
25.00 shipped

20180515_195500.jpg

20180515_195519.jpg

Why are they so rare ? Were only five made and are not perfectly round, just asking so I can keep my eyes peeled for a couple of them.

Why are they so rare ? Were only five made and are not perfectly round, just asking so I can keep my eyes peeled for a couple of them.
There was allegedly a one day run of these and there were fragile ... They didnt sell in stores....they were only sold amongst collectors ....i acquired a lot from a san jose antique collector about 6 years ago. I only have handful now....

There was allegedly a one day run of these and there were fragile ... They didnt sell in stores....they were only sold amongst collectors ....i acquired a lot from a san jose antique collector about 6 years ago. I only have handful now....

I have one marble with blown out glass
...good thing they didnt go out for anyone to play with them....theyd fall apart in tinted areas

Back