When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold NOW ONLY $225 SHIPPED! Monark Dual Position handlebars for prewar 5 bar bike For Sale

-
Price
$225 shipped in lower 48 states
Zipcode

Balloonatic

Riding my '39 Silver King 26X
For sale: Monark 2-position handle bars for 5 bar bike.

These came from TR6SC's collection; they are very straight and looking like they're ready for chrome, or spritz with bleach to let 'em age up. They are currently bare steel, not plated. I'm selling them to help fund the completion of a Silver King from Mike's collection.

They are intended to be mounted with the Monark 2-piece "cant' slip" stem, notice there's no bulge, so please check your application.

I will price them as if they are repros, $375 shipped in the lower 48. They look excellent, mounted with grips they will really look the part.

===>> Got new information on these bars, they are definitely repro, we knew that, but were priced originally much lower, so reducing the price here to $225. Shipped or best offer!

===> I'm easy to deal with, please feel free to make an offer!

Please PM me if interested? Or with questions or for more photos.

Thanks!
Balloonatic O-O

DUAL (1).jpg

DUAL (2).jpg

DUAL (3).jpg

DUAL (4).jpg

DUAL (5).jpg

DUAL (6).jpg

Last edited:
Back