When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOW PARTING OUT 62 Schwinn 5 Speed Corvette basket case.NOW PARTING OUT.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Another project I won't be starting.mix of 61/62 parts.all parts in pic,and I have other parts available at extra cost.hard to find frame,rear Atom hub,Huret derailleur, Huret spoke protector, 6355 chainring.fenders are 63 and need some attention,but chrome is decent.
paypal f&f preferred.
all prices do not include shipping
Please PM with any questions.View attachment 833493View attachment 834722View attachment 834723View attachment 834722View attachment 834723

HI, JUST ACQUIRED A BLUE VETTE 5 SPEED.
NEEDS THE SHIFT CABLE, FENDERS, ORIGINAL BLUE SEAT, ORIGINAL TIRES.
IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE / KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO DOES / RUN INTO ANY OF THOSE ITEMS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
619-5184258
THANK YOU

you need to determine the year of the bike and then you can search for a correct seat.the 59-61 seat has the crashrail and 3 rivets per side.62 has only 2 rivets per side and a bit more scarce.as far as original tires,probably better off to buy a set of the new repros from @bicyclebones (Dan) on here.the cable can be found easily.

you need to determine the year of the bike and then you can search for a correct seat.the 59-61 seat has the crashrail and 3 rivets per side.62 has only 2 rivets per side and a bit more scarce.as far as original tires,probably better off to buy a set of the new repros from @bicyclebones (Dan) on here.the cable can be found easily.

just a pointer,you don't need to press the" reply " in the lower right corner of a post to reply.simply type your reply in the next post field and type away.

ITS A 62 BUT AS PER POSTING OF AN ALL ORIGINAL SUPER NICE BLUE GARAGE FIND FROM ORIGINAL OWNER 62 THAT IS POSTED HERE, IT APPARENTLY CAME WITH A THREE RIVET PROVING SCHWINN MAY OF ASSEMBLED THAT BIKE WITH A THREE RIVET SEAT BECAUSE THEY WERE THE LAST OF THE THREE RIVETS BEFORE GOING TO THE TWO RIVETS ?
THUS AT THIS POINT EITHER A THREE OR TWO RIVET VERY NICE ONE IN BLUE WOULD BE MORE CORRECT THAN THE VERY NICE BLUE "S" ONE WITH NO RIVETS I JUST BOUGHT ON THE BAY TO REPLACE THE WAY MORE INCORRECT BLACK WITH NO "S" NO RIVET SEAT IT CAME WITH

ITS A 62 BUT AS PER POSTING OF AN ALL ORIGINAL SUPER NICE BLUE GARAGE FIND FROM ORIGINAL OWNER 62 THAT IS POSTED HERE, IT APPARENTLY CAME WITH A THREE RIVET PROVING SCHWINN MAY OF ASSEMBLED THAT BIKE WITH A THREE RIVET SEAT BECAUSE THEY WERE THE LAST OF THE THREE RIVETS BEFORE GOING TO THE TWO RIVETS ?
THUS AT THIS POINT EITHER A THREE OR TWO RIVET VERY NICE ONE IN BLUE WOULD BE MORE CORRECT THAN THE VERY NICE BLUE "S" ONE WITH NO RIVETS I JUST BOUGHT ON THE BAY TO REPLACE THE WAY MORE INCORRECT BLACK WITH NO "S" NO RIVET SEAT IT CAME WITH

Welcome to the Cabe! I see you have a few Corvette 5 speeds and would like to see them, and get them on the Corvette 5 Speed Registry. --------------> https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/schwinn-corvette-5-speed-registry.38742/

Back