When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOW SHIPPING Campagnolo Collection Book - new release

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Payment Terms
Paypal or PO money order
Zipcode

100bikes

Wore out three sets of tires already!

FREE 3 DAY Shipping thru Tuesday Dec. 19th

Still time to get a gift copy in time for the holiday - we can direct ship for you!

This book is now shipping from our US location
BC - 06 (White Background with Shadow) (1).jpg

I just made a deal for a number of copies of the newly published Campagnolo Collection of Hiroshi Ichikawa
to be shipped from my US based location.

From the Corsa Classic Website:

The Campagnolo Collection

The collection of Hiroshi Ichikawa

Campagnolo collector, Hiroshi Ichikawa (hi.campy), opens the doors to his private collection.

Discover the passion for the early Gran Sport and the other super rare and unusual items discovered and c

ollected during decades. A celebration of the Campagnolo legend that has left an indelible mark on cycling history -

and beyond. 208 pages with more than 500 detailed pictures. Cover size 24x17cm.

Languages are English, Italian and Japanese (all in the same book). Printed in Italy.
Go to :
Rustybicycleshop.com

No couple code needed to get upgraded, free shipping!

Last edited:
Indeed was a selection of top rarity, not based on a catalog or list. Hiroshi is this kind of collector. I know other Japanese on the contrary that are as you imagine, a well sorted and organized collection with every single piece possible!
There are some real interesting details brought out in this book. Wondering if there is going to be a Vol. 2, since a Campagnolo Collector would not collect from such random categories(i don't think). Well organized as well.

Back