When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now this is really old........

-

vincev

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Anybody able to identify this trike from about1950 ?...........................

I don't recognize the bike, Vince, but that's definitely you. Look at the snoz on him. Notice the toys: the white "bunny" or maybe it's a "kitty", the cute little cart and the colorful beachball. You started out right, Vince, but something went so terribly wrong. . . . . Look at you back then, so innocent, so pure, ready for the dawn of life, and now. . . today. . . . stealing a bike from a swap. Just walking off with it it. . . .

and when confronted, loudly snarling, " It's mine now! You have a problem with it?" What went wrong , Vince? What went wrong? Anyway, sorry, don't recognize the trike, but you need help, Vince. You have friends here, good friends, true friends. Don't be too proud to ask for help. We're here for you, big guy. The CABE sticks.

Last edited:
I don't recognize the bike, Vince, but that's definitely you. Look at the snoz on him. Notice the toys: the white "bunny" or maybe it's a "kitty", the cute little cart and the colorful beachball. You started out right, Vince, but something went so terribly wrong. . . . . Look at you back then, so innocent, so pure, ready for the dawn of life, and now. . . today. . . . stealing a bike from a swap. Just walking off with it it. . . .View attachment 1524557

and when confronted, loudly snarling, " It's mine now! You have a problem with it?" What went wrong , Vince? What went wrong? Anyway, sorry, don't recognize the trike, but you need help, Vince. You have friends here, good friends, true friends. Don't be too proud to ask for help. We're here for you, big guy. The CABE sticks.
Can you send me your address ? I havent stolen a bike or parts in awhile.

Back