When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Number code on kickstand

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dbike

Finally riding a big boys bike
I was doing some maintenance on my '69 Fair Lady dirt bike and noticed 4 numbers stamped on the underside of the kickstand. Hard to read but it looks like "8339." Interesting that even the kickstands had codes!

20220426_110530.jpg

I was doing some maintenance on my '69 Fair Lady dirt bike and noticed 4 numbers stamped on the underside of the kickstand. Hard to read but it looks like "8339." Interesting that even the kickstands had codes!

View attachment 1614656
Quite a few Schwinn kick stands are numbered. It is hard to match a stand with out it. It is amazing how many different ones they made. There are also 2 different cams that go with them.

By the 70's Schwinn put part numbers on about everything, even fender struts ( not all for some reason? ), to bad the real Schwinn is not around anymore, you could just order new ones from that #.

Back