When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O.C. Riders club without members

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Make sure to post lots of pics.
IMG_8804.JPG
IMG_8813.JPG
IMG_8815.JPG

This used to be where our favorite Donut shop was.
The new place didn't last.:p @cyclingday

IMG_8816.jpg
IMG_8817.JPG
IMG_8818.JPG
IMG_8819.JPG
IMG_8820.jpg
IMG_8838.JPG

Pics don't do these rides justice; it's far better than pics can show.
Great Day!
Thanks for the ride @Jimmy V

It was a great day! Thanks for doing the ride@tripple3. I am lucky to be able to come out and ride with you guys. I wish I could be here more often. Great scenery, great weather, and I feel excited like a kid to be out here riding, a happy place indeed.. What a blessing!
And these bikes get attention and generate conversation. We met a retired HB fireman who loved the bikes, and a guy with a mint VW Thing that loved the bikes too. We told them about the CABE and the rides, maybe they'll get a vintage bike and ride..

View attachment 1147717View attachment 1147718View attachment 1147719
This used to be where our favorite Donut shop was.
The new place didn't last.:p @cyclingday

View attachment 1147720View attachment 1147721View attachment 1147722View attachment 1147723View attachment 1147724View attachment 1147725
Pics don't do these rides justice; it's far better than pics can show.
Great Day!
Thanks for the ride @Jimmy V

What about the regular Thursday? Can't do tomorrow, but was planning a ride at some point. I have three weeks off.
We had a great time, let's do it again today.
My house: ride at 9AM to Balboa 10-ish to ride to lunch.
Ride-thru somewhere? We'll figure it out.:cool:
1584448065366.png

@cyclingday @Cory @kevin x @KeithB @lounging @fordmike65 @rustjunkie @Schwinn499 @Velocipedist Co. @birdzgarage @schwinnja @Kickstand3 @DonChristie @Jimmy V @Nickinator @old hotrod @cyclonecoaster.com @rcole45 @Bajaway @SKPC @oldy57 @the2finger @HANDLE BAR HORDER @OC54 @OC_Rolling_Art @TWBikesnstripes @markivpedalpusher @The kickstand kid @63caddy @rollfaster @Pedal pushers @rustintime @mrg @Just Jeff @MP12965 @Ridemore @Sven @Miq @Hammerhead @Balloonoob @Balloontyre @ballooney @Balloonatic
ALL ARE WELCOME; Let's Ride!

I'm riding the beach today; weather's perfect.
Bao @lounging text me yesterday said he will be down to park and ride from Brookhurst HB this AM after 8-ish, before 9 (avoid more people)
Parking lots are closed, so there is plenty of room to Distance.
text me if you are riding this HB today too 714 tripple3 5751 :eek:
IMG_8592.JPG
IMG_8595.JPG

No notice, no tags, spontaneous, nuttin-else-goin-on, sneak-out with a bike to the beach, safe-distance Ride.:p

@cyclingday @Cory @kevin x @KeithB @lounging @fordmike65 @rustjunkie @Schwinn499 @Velocipedist Co. @birdzgarage @schwinnja @Kickstand3 @DonChristie @Jimmy V @Nickinator @old hotrod @cyclonecoaster.com @rcole45 @Bajaway @SKPC @oldy57 @the2finger @HANDLE BAR HORDER @OC54 @OC_Rolling_Art @TWBikesnstripes @markivpedalpusher @The kickstand kid @63caddy @rollfaster @Pedal pushers @rustintime @mrg @Just Jeff @MP12965 @Ridemore @Sven @Miq @Hammerhead @Balloonoob @Balloontyre @ballooney @Balloonatic
ALL ARE WELCOME; Let's Ride!
Bump! "No-Notice" OC Beach ride today.
@lounging maybe @cyclingday
because we can....:D

Dig Marty scorching on 1941 Henderson Deluxe Auto-Cycle,
Sunday at the Circle City Ride.:sunglasses:

Back