When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O.c. Weekly Mid-week Beach Ride

-
There are folks that want to ride tomorrow; all are welcome; so we ride.
Start and finish from Fountain Valley for the It's It reward. Pedal away by 9:00 a.m. my house.
To Balboa Bakery and Donuts 10-ish to meet more riders; to ride to lunch.
@Jimmy V is here from MI and is very happy with our weather and scenery.
Let's Ride! @cyclingday @Cory @lounging
IMG_6987.JPG
IMG_7049-1.jpg
IMG_0156.jpg

Have a good ride and post up pics.
A good Ride. :D
IMG_9604.JPG
IMG_9605.JPG
IMG_9606.JPG
IMG_9607.JPG

This is the "Playground" for School kids; No School today though for some dead Presidents!:eek:

IMG_9608.JPG

ran into @hector in HB, going the other way; Nice Monark!

IMG_9609.JPG
IMG_9611.JPG
IMG_9612.JPG

Awesome Cushman II and a Murray Monterey headed for Meltdown from a "Urban Prospector".
It is hard to believe people still set bikes by the curb for scrappers.
I got a few "strays" right now; but they needed a good home.;)

IMG_9613.JPG
IMG_9615.JPG

Bonus! It came with it's original Sachs Torpedo 2 speed kickback coaster brake.:D

Wow; this thread needs a BUMP!
Thursday, Aug 1st, Meet at my house for the It's It Ice Cream Sandwich OC Beach Ride! 9-ish we ride.
We will ride through neighborhoods to the SA River Trail, then down to the Wedge for Pics.
IMG_3014.JPG
IMG_3032.jpg
IMG_2081.JPG

Tag the locals and the wanna-bes;) @Cory @lounging @Bajaway @cyclingday @cyclonecoaster.com @kevin x @fordmike65 @rcole45 @markivpedalpusher @rustjunkie @Velocipedist Co. @Hippie Mike @Vintage Paintworx @slick @WetDogGraphix @old hotrod @OC54 @HANDLE BAR HORDER @John @Schwinn499 @schwinnja @Jarod24 @Jimmy V @fattyre @SKIDKINGSVBC @Frosty @schwinnderella @hellshotrods @BFGforme @rustintime @Balloonatic @ballooney @bobcycles @El Hefe Grande @SorryIdidn't-tag-u
Please Ride with me.:p
text me to reserve your flavor.

Back