When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OBC SWAP Oct 10th Lakewood CO

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Here's my take away from today. As always there were some good deals to be found. I got a crusty drop center new departure model d wheel for the 36 Huffy and a couple skiptooth master links from @Wards Guy.. Now I need a crusty front wheel to match. This other local guy Paul actually had the sliding rail mesinger clamp / hardware that I needed for a seat that I had. (sure was surprised to find that..... Especially with good teeth) and some truss rods, chainguard, and a kickstand from Tony all of which will somehow get put to good use. The rest of the stuff came from the free pile including the flat fender braces pair. The one thing I didn't find was a fork that would work for the rusty Huffy. That thing was blown up as I was trying different forks.... I must have tried 3 or 4 different ones and none of them worked. :(

20210410_175312.jpg

20210410_175244.jpg

20210410_180849.jpg

It was so much fun I left my phone in my car all day and took no pics. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Lots of cool stuff, good deals & great people as usual. And a beautiful day as well! Witnessed some good wheeling & dealing, kicking myself for not buying that Hibbard but ended up with a cool Elgin that will be fun as soon as I replace those ridiculous tires with something bigger. And BLACK!

Bought 2 raffle tickets and won a girl's Shelby Special tank and a big ol' basket!

Got some other stuff too but no pics. Another wonderful day of bicycle fun! :)

IMG_20210410_165250679.jpg

Back