When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Obligatory "I am new here what bike is this thread"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shelby Hiawatha? Chain ring design.

1558285385988.png

Shelby Eagle

1558290168685.png

Shelby Hiawatha? Chain ring design.

View attachment 1000489

Shelby Eagle

View attachment 1000609

Mine looks a lot like the top one (including the paint.) So I guess we can somewhat accurately say it's a 1945 Shelby made Gambles Hiawatha? I'm definitely interest in replacing those front truss rods and OG seat. I'd like to get it back closer to OG since its practically in riding condition... I also need to find some cool looking tires. Is there a forum favorite?

Yea, GT58 above is showing what your bike is and what it needs..truss rods & 2 brackets, correct seat, and some Torrington 8 pedals. Then ditch those grips(the bars look ok.) Just post your bike on the "wanted" section with pics of the parts you need. Bike looks worth working on!

Yea, GT58 above is showing what your bike is and what it needs..truss rods & 2 brackets, correct seat, and some Torrington 8 pedals. Then ditch those grips(the bars look ok.) Just post your bike on the "wanted" section with pics of the parts you need. Bike looks worth working on!

Good call on the wanted section. I'll do that thanks! Wish me luck.

Back