When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OCC Chopper Spoilers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Grumbler

Look Ma, No Hands!
I just picked these up today, between the two of them I should be able to build something decent. I have been told that they were made in 2004, but any other information would be greatly appreciated! Especially the floating P over the one serial number. Randy

62FAEEAA-AF44-4599-B2A8-E288BA6C994E.jpeg

F5C5398D-67FB-44D9-8E2E-20EB80C35BF8.jpeg

808CDE10-0BBB-43AC-9B94-D721F5201366.jpeg

4822A88D-BC67-4BA2-ABE9-457D90EC9880.jpeg

25C0A9BF-C5FB-4059-87D0-1E0E1DDF9288.jpeg

4D2B1046-0E46-41E5-B03C-03CB32A90060.jpeg

If you look at the front forks on the this 1 they had foot pegs so you could stretch out after you got some speed. iirc they were 1 year only & or had 2 different peg styles. There's an entire site dedicated for parts for motorizing these & with 2 if you google occ stingray stretch you make it adult comfortable; all measurements, cut areas, extension lengths etc are online. I once wanted to do this myself. Sold off 2 nice ones in great shape for $150 a few years back. Keep the 2 rough ones for parts to mod bikes

These OCC bikes are very cheaply built and start rusting at the sight of water. I bought one brand new for $50 out of the Ft Gordon PX just as a novelty and sold it a few years later just the way it rolled out for $100. I don't see these being collectible so I say go ahead and do what you want with them. V/r Shawn

These OCC bikes are very cheaply built and start rusting at the sight of water. I bought one brand new for $50 out of the Ft Gordon PX just as a novelty and sold it a few years later just the way it rolled out for $100. I don't see these being collectible so I say go ahead and do what you want with them. V/r Shawn
Yep if you spit in the same vacinity they rust hahaha. Most people mod them & powder coat or paint them with better paint. Still crazy prices by some people & heaven forbid it's a rarer color, multi speed, has 1 of those fake Vroom engines & electric assisted. Can be fun builds but I lost all interests in mine for Vintage beaters & my Nirve Switchblade.

Back