When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OCC Trike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sulley

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have this really nice OCC Chrome Stingray that i have been wantin to build a trike out of, i picked up a rear end from a 1950s Sears tricycle so i said what the heck. I wanted to do it without modifieing the frame of the bike, make it a complete bolt on. The back end of an OCC bike is wide with the 4 1/2 " rear tire they run. The Sears trike rear end was much narrower so i needed to widin it, also i wanted to use the PCC rear tires and wheel for the back of the bike, the shaft size of the rear end is very close to the inside of the OCC wheel after you take all the guts out of it but the axles were not long enought the way they were so i shortined the axle houseing and they went wright on. I pinned the wheels to the axles and the sears rearend is a couster brack hub so i have brakes. I picked up two rear steps from the Schwinn Roadster trike and boxed in the rear end. I set the seat back by adding a seat post to the front of the seat pan. Its comin along, waiting for the frender braces. Sulley

001.gif

KGrHqZkwFBWHI2QoPBQh0F2YUQ60_57-1.jpg

0023-1.jpg

0072-1.jpg

0041-1.jpg

0052-1.jpg

0022-1.jpg

Last edited:
that looks like it factory made--they missed it--those would have been killers

Well i say its done but are they ever really done. Got a set of tall bars, they seen to make it better to ride. Just a fun project i have wanted to do for a while. Sulley

0053-1.jpg

Back