When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oceanside, CA bikeswap and ride June 16th?

-

BFGforme

riding my 42 defense model Bf Goodrich
Wanna throw this out there and see if there is any interest in a bicycle swapmeet mid June? Can hold it at our cafe which is normally closed on Sundays! It's in a business park which is empty on weekends, has easy parking and a lot of selling space. We would open the cafe to serve delicious breakfast sandwich paninis at 7am and close at 10 or noon depending on intereste. It's 2 miles from the beach and would meet at a little bar at 1030 or 1230 or whatever we decide, plenty of parking in my neighborhood which is block away from the bar and safe parking!! Thinking Sunday June 16th! Google COME ON OVER CAFE for exact location! I would blast it all over social media for exposure! Please let me know if there is any interest in this event! Thanks Dave, hopefully we can get this done!!!

The ride will go up the strand in Oceanside and around the harbor where there is plenty of lunch spots! Please let me know on here if you want to attend so I can set everything up in stone! Thanks again, hope to see you all soon!! Dave

IM DOWN.gif

Thnks, I hope it evolves and happens, we need more such events in the western usa... thnks....ul keep us posted on place,time etc....??

Back