When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

October 2022 Copake Auction and Swap

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Can't recall, is lot viewing available Saturday morning prior to auction? May not be able to get there until then, if I can make it at all.

Right now it's looking like rain Thursday through Friday morning. If the forecast clears up I will be thinning my colection and bringing a few Compax Paratroopers, a Chainless or two and a one of a kind Columbia front and rear steer trick bike prototype. I have lots of original catalogs to bring as well.

Right now it's looking like rain Thursday through Friday morning. If the forecast clears up I will be thinning my colection and bringing a few Compax Paratroopers, a Chainless or two and a one of a kind Columbia front and rear steer trick bike prototype. I have lots of original catalogs to bring as well.
I'm not worried about rain. I've set up there in the snow and still had an amazing swap meet.

I may or may not bring this to Copake but if it’s presold I’ll gladly deliver the bike to Copake .This is a vintage Columbia American antique bicycle . ( Bike does have a right side crank arm bend in it a bit this being said the bike rides fine. ) The bike is ready to ride and is in great condition for being over 70 years old ! There’s is some light rust spots in the paint in places . The bike has a locking fork . Just needs a key . The fork is in the unlocked position . Springer fork, Front drum brake .Columbia Script Grips and lever . Tail light under the bike rack and the front light has the insides removed but has a cool vintage headlight inside the shell. This bike is awesome to ride. I’m asking $975 I’ll deliver the bike to Copake if it’s presold. Please note : The mirrors and spinner on the bars are not included.

Last edited:
Damn, I just bid $90 on lot51 and it said my bid went through and then the lot sold for $80. Is anyone else having problems?

Back