When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Odd duck Royce Union "Stingray" on S.F. Craigslist $$$

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

49autocycledeluxe

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
saw this today. could be a home made Stingray, but it looks original to me. Kinda cool with the rack and tank. lots of oddities on this one.
think I'll offer him $50.00.

"Safety Tested, Precision engineered"

00F0F_3fZWh6tnlWHz_0MM132_1200x900.jpg

00f0f_bKWZYEagVRfz_1320MM_1200x900.jpg

00h0h_kH62eP6iLvTz_0MM132_1200x900.jpg

00o0o_eONDpGOBywgz_0MM132_1200x900.jpg

00u0u_fkBhhnlwMhOz_1320MM_1200x900.jpg

I just took a quick look online and saw this:

not so original after all or maybe they made both.

I thought they were added. I do not think handle bars and seat are original. Usually do not see a banana seat with full fenders, Someone made a pig bike. I do not blame them 20 inch tank bikes are hard to come by.

Not sure what is original or not... I picked it up 25 years ago from the original owner and haven't done anything to it. Its nothing even close to my krates and stingrays, but is somewhat different. Someone from Australia offered me $80 on the chainguard alone so I have no clear idea on its value, but having said that, it's a nice 20" tank bike. I have seen other pictures of the same bike with the banana seat and stingray like handlebar setup. Personally I like the regular seat and regular handlebar setup.

-Ken

IMG_4059.jpg

IMG_4063.jpg

My feeling is the banana seat and the handlebars were added BUT it is kind of strange they both left the rear rack on. Sooo, I could be wrong.

same sissy bar and looks like the same bars, different grips and seat. a search of google using different terms got only these two bikes, Royce Union did make Stingrays. but no tanks or racks. if these are factory they must be like 1964 copying Schwinn.

one more for the road:

Back