When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OFFICIAL THREAD ~ 2021 CYCLONE COASTER SoCal FREE SWAPMEET / Bicycle Show & BBQ ~ Saturday MAY 29th 2021 @ Jamie's Place ~ Temecula CA

-

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL ~ 2021 CYCLONE COASTER SoCal FREE SWAPMEET / BICYCLE SHOW & BBQ 2021 @ Jamie's Place in Temecula California ~ THREAD

ALL THE LATEST DETAILS WILL BE UPDATED IN THIS THREAD - So keep checking back & scroll down on the latest responses in this thread for the latest details on this swapmeet - because I can only update & edit for a couple days before the initial post is a locked post that I will not be able to edit anymore

There has been a lot of interest in having another LOCAL FREE SWAPMEET here in SoCal - Jamie had hosted a FREE SWAPMEET - BICYCLE SHOW & BBQ on his property last year with great success - So when I reached out to him a few weeks back about having another - he was like "Hey I was thinking of having another one here - how about having the CYCLONE COASTER free SWAPMEET up at my place as a collaboration with his FREE SWAPMEET - Bicycle Show & BBQ - WELL that's a NO BRAINER I said - LETS DO THIS - Last year was a great venue @ Jamie's & would be a great yearly destination for Memorial day weekend for the West Coasters - so this year it will be on Saturday May 29th 2021

So when I spoke to him today ( FRIDAY MAY 30th 2021 ) - he said LETS START AN OFFICIAL THREAD ON THE CABE
& well ... HERE IT IS

2021 CYCLONE COASTER SoCal Vintage FREE Bicycle Swapmeet / Show & BBQ

WHERE - Jamie's Place in Temecula California
WHEN - SATURDAY MAY 29th 2021 - MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND 2021
TIME - From 8:00 am until 10:00 pm

EVENT ADDRESS - 40030 Walcott Lane - Temecula CA 92591

FREE Overnight Camping is Available on Jamie's property - PLEASE CHECK IN WITH JAMIE IF YOU DECIDE TO STAY ON HIS PROPERTY OVERNIGHT so he expects you there

Hosted by Jamie Benn 714.420.2277 & Frank aka CYCLONE COASTER ( PM me here on the CABE )

The reason for the Memorial Day weekend -- Well it is a 3 day weekend for many - which would allow for people that are far & near to make it down & make it home with the Monday being a holiday -- AGAIN people are welcome to camp on his property for the event early & stay the night - so people don't have to rush either way to enjoy the event

HERE'S WHAT WE NEED FORM ALL OF YOU TO MAKE THIS FREE EVENT FUN FOR EVERYONE

1 > We need some dedicated volunteers to help set-up & get people to the right vendor or parking spots in the morning the day of the event making this a smooth show & swapmeet - PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU CAN VOLUNTEER - Any help is welcome here since it takes a lot before - during & after to make any event happen

2 > Food & Beverage help - Contact Jamie or Frank & let us know what you can commit to & get to us BEFORE THE EVENT - CASH for the following - OR- any of the following will help >> Soft Drinks - Chips - Burgers - Dogs - Buns - Side Dishes - Plates - Napkins - Utensils - Condiments - Basically ANYTHING you would want @ your BBQ - Helps Jamie & myself big time & makes this FREE EVENT FREE - I was going to bring some Brauts for the grill - what can you help us with - Contact us &

3 > DONATIONS ITEMS FOR A RAFFLE - We are looking to have a raffle with great swag - Jamie wanted to start the Donations with some NOS vintage HOT ROD bicycle exhaust noise makers - WHAT CAN YOU DONATE TO THE TABLE OF SWAG - Contact us BEFORE THE EVENT

4 > ANYONE HAVE A CONNECTION FOR LIVE MUSIC or LIVE STREAMED MUSIC please contact us - THIS WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION @ THIS EVENT

5 > Thinking of printing up some SoCal SWAPMEET EVENT SHIRTS for sale if anyone is interested PLEASE CHIME IN

6 > THERE WILL BE A BICYCLE SHOW & AWARDS AGAIN THIS YEAR - We might need some
knowledgeable bicycle enthusiasts to help with the judging again this year - PLEASE CONTACT US here BEFORE THE EVENT

7 > ALL SWAPMEETS SPACES are FREE - 1st come basis - If you're vending please "nose in" your vehicle along the lower field of the swapmeet to allow for all to have equal vending space - QUESTIONS - Contact us HERE

8 > NO PARKING of NON-VENDORS in the SWAPMEET AREA & BICYCLE SHOW AREA (which is the center of the field) - PLEASE use the upper field above the swapmeet or find a spot along the
entrance pathway as you arrive at Jamie's place - THANK YOU

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As many of you guys know the CYCLONE COASTER free swapmeet that we usually have every 6 months @ the Pike Restaurant & Bar is still not happening due to our current World situation which is getting better slowly

We will still have the CYCLONE COASTER free SWAPMEETS in the future @ the PIKE Restaurant & Bar in the very near future - so stay tuned - Currently Chris Reece - owner of the PIKE is currently using his property for his business survival & livelihood for outdoor dining & now even some live music events where owner Chris - former drummer for Social Distortion & local legend will jump on the drums - great to see

Jamie & CYCLONE COASTER thank all of you for the continued support & local interest keeping our vintage bicycle community together in 2021 & beyond - Ridden not Hidden - Frank

1619834095135.png

1619834122042.png

1619834336339.png

1619834413631.png

1619834466909.png

1619834528343.png

1619834557015.png

1619834585423.png

Still looking for volunteers to help Jamie & I with set up / clean up & everything inbetween - for those who have hosted something at your house - imagine how much work it is to host a FREE swapmeet for all your friends - PLEASE CHIME IN & MAKE THIS EVENT A SUCCESS FOR MANY YEARS TO COME - thank you

WOW what a great weekend @ the 2021 CYCLONE COASTER SoCal FREE vintage bicycle Swapmeet / Bicycle Show & BBQ @ Jamie’s in Temecula last Saturday May 29th 2021 - Jamie & I are shooting for this FREE event to become a YEARLY DESTINATION Bicycle Swapmeet / Bicycle Show & BBQ - where people can arrive early and camp out before & after the event like so many other Swapmeets in the midwest & East Coast do
First of all a huge thank you goes out to Jamie - owner of the property for having us over & opened his place once again to everyone - I also would like to thank all of the
CYCLONE COASTER family old & new that helped out by bringing something along for all to share such as food & drink donations & the many raffle items donations & cash to help offset the cost of such a event & to helped out when they saw help was needed making this a great success in every aspect
Thanks to all that made the raffle a success with tickets @ $1.- a piece for the many items on the raffle table - Vintage NOS bicycle pieces - HOTROD vintage exhaust pipes from Jamie's personal collection - some
CYCLONE COASTER T-Shirts & Koozies - T-Bone's Vintage Bicycles hats mugs koozies & a hand painted event plaque from local legend Tom Clark - I almost raffled off a Diamond Back pit bicycle that was put in the wrong place - Had no idea it was someone's bicycle they decided to lean on the raffle table - After calling out the winning ticket for the pit bicycle a distant voice was screaming " WAIT !!! THAT'S MY BICYCLE !!!!! - IT'S NOT FOR THE RAFFLE !!!!! " --- Well the owner will know where NOT to lean up his bicycle the next time ... LOL --- Also Tom Clark who painted the killer sign actually had the winning raffle ticket --- After verifying the winning ticket stub Tom wanted Jamie Benn to have it --- So we called Jamie up & handed him the well deserved special piece - How cool is that - Thank you everyone
After the raffle was called out we lined up the bicycles for the bicycle show - The judges made their choices & plaques were set against this years winners - I also want to thank the judges for my "Best Promoter" award plaque this year
Many noticed this years Swapmeet was just a little bigger this year with friends & new faces traveling from far & wide to join us this year .. we can’t wait to do it again - So make plans to come out to the next one

Here are a bunch of pics from myself & others I thought I’d share

1622574507629.png
1622574527784.png
1622574588447.png
1622574604179.png
1622574650819.png
1622574698994.png
1622574767603.png
1622574827451.png
1622574854443.png

Last edited:
Back