When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OG Lime cruiser

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Just finishing up this 1980 cruiser it was a special order Limegreen but not enough original paint to save So repainted. Not much info on these I have only seen three originals and they all had a Tange fork and chrome chain guard but letting this go to an old friend and he really wanted the painted stuff, A couple of pics with my other one that still has original paint. All 3 of the original limes I have seen, my 2 and a friend has 1 have HR serial #'s. Like to get some info on the special order colors,I know they made a special order white also, maybe someone's read something in the Schwinn reporter, I think I'll ask the same question in the Schwinn section too
IMG_6485.JPG
IMG_6488.JPG
IMG_6489.JPG
IMG_6490.JPG
IMG_6491.JPG

I know this is an older post and I don't have much to say about the bikes, but when I saw your pictures, I got a feeling that reminded me how excited I was poring over the Schwinn catalogs in the 70's and seeing this color. I ended up buying a Varsity in this color and always loved it. Something about that lime green.

I guess I like it because I had a lime 64 StingRay when I was a kid and when I seen I could have a full size balloon in that OG color I jumped at it. I actually picked out a new purple (Violet) 64 back then but it didn't show up that Christmas so I bought the lime used from a friends big brother so I wonder if I would have got that purple 64 I'd be looking for a purple cruiser today?

Back