When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OG Record Ace...omg

-

Schwinny

I live for the CABE
I know not everyone here looks through the "stuff on craigslist, etc" threads so I kinda thought I'd make sure the international bikes guys see this.
I'm gonna have to wait for the next one, but I'm turning into an English lightweight enthusiast of sorts and have a short list.
This one's on it, and I'll bet I'm not the only one.
The VCC news & views is an "old school" magazine publication and it's taken me awhile to read through it's classifieds section.
Wow, for some of the stuff and prices.
Just wow.
Pick out the 49' Record Ace with ASC
I just wish there were pics but the VCC isn't quite there yet with the full digital experience. One day.

There is a special feeling when i pull the VCC News & Views out of the mailbox. It is better than the Sears Wish Book...well, at least as good for my old self. And that bicycle is certainly on my bucket list.

There is a special feeling when i pull the VCC News & Views out of the mailbox. It is better than the Sears Wish Book...well, at least as good for my old self. And that bicycle is certainly on my bucket list.
Same here. Takes me back.
Sit on the couch and flip pages. To Getting my old 3spd ready for the Pepin run and I'll be taking pics and writing a blurb for the N&V.

Back