When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oglaend DBS Kombi break-apart bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cawfebug

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi All,

I'm looking for a Kombi (not the VW bus, although, those are awesome!). They pack much better than a folding bike, I do art fairs, so these are great to tuck into small spaces... as well as for camping.

Let me know if you see any, or have one or two for sale. I'm in Michigan.

Thanks!
Todd

I'm a DBS fan, but never saw a kombi before, had to look it up
I do like the other DBS bikes, their chain guards are nicely designed, among other things. Kombis are really "the best bike" with a 2 speed kick back, front drum brake and break apart frame!!

You might have to ship one in, and if you do get me one too if you need translation help, jeg snakke norsk.
Edit: totally forgot to add the link to where you should look. Finn.no it’s like their Craigslist

Last edited:
Hi All,

I'm looking for a Kombi (not the VW bus, although, those are awesome!). They pack much better than a folding bike, I do art fairs, so these are great to tuck into small spaces... as well as for camping.

Thanks!
Todd
Not a Kombi but i have a couple of folding bikes if u are interested, a Raleigh Twenty and a Porta cycle, both would need cleaning up = $$$ cheap , and i am in michigan
Dave

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Thanks!
Todd

I have a kombi lux dbs bike that I know absolutely nothing about. Can you possibly give me some information?

any info on these two piece bike would be appreciated.. i could use some parts

thx

IMG_2441.jpg

Back