When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh that cruiser carrier

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So I have been looking at this Typhoon on CL for awhile. At first I thought the carrier was ugly but as a few days pass I totally flip flopped and now I Love it. So after some bartering I brought it home today. Built 12/1980. So what do you guys think of the carrier? I've never seen one but Schwinn had them in the 81 catalog.View attachment 1410494

View attachment 1410495
Love it!

Im looking for one of these 01 621-624 carriers for my 81 cruiser 5. Now that I kmow they actually exist outside of the catalog, does anyone know what colors they came in?

Screenshot_20211212-161336_Chrome.jpg

Received my Schwinn Cruiser Carrier today, all the mounting holes line-up with frame and the 5 speed brake bridge. 1/2" tubing on rectangular rack frame, 3/8" tubing on all the support braces. The og color appears to be gold anodized.
Definitely will be powder coated black to go on my OG Black '81 Schwinn Deluxe Cruiser.
More pics...

IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0037.JPG

IMG_0039.JPG

Received my Schwinn Cruiser Carrier today, all the mounting holes line-up with frame and the 5 speed brake bridge. 1/2" tubing on rectangular rack frame, 3/8" tubing on all the support braces. The og color appears to be gold anodized.
Definitely will be powder coated black to go on my OG Black '81 Schwinn Deluxe Cruiser.
More pics...

View attachment 1537432

View attachment 1537433

View attachment 1537434

View attachment 1537435
That will look so nice in black 👍

Back