When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh yeah.... A schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Balloonoob

I live for the CABE
Yuuup. I owned a schwinn once. The first bike I remember owning. I thought it was an Aerostar but it must have been a gremlin like this one i found online since these were the 16 inch version. It sucks I was waiting to find this picture at my mom's house in Arizona and when I finally did the bike was mostly missing from when it was pulled from an old picture frame. This was taken during a "bring your bike to preschool" day. I was surely pulling some sweet skids by then killing rubber on tires at an early age. I had a crush on the girl riding behind me. Note the killer jean jacket, thrift store pants, and worn shoes that look like they have had some miles put on them. i also found an old picture of my dad and sister getting ready for the first ride of spring in Anchorage. And what a killer early second gen camaro with t tops. My dream car.

yo_003_copy0_blowup.jpg

20200528_205324.jpg

20200528_205543.jpg

This is the other bike I recall owning. Found the picture online. A Dyno Detour. It was sweeeet. Got pretty good at riding on that bike. I bent the forks on it in a crash and rode home with the handlebars backwards. Can't imagine i jumped this one into the lake. We used to tie life jackets to the handlebars of a bike and ride down a big hill onto the dock, off a jump, and into DeLong lake. No 360s or backflips for me. Every other time we swam there we got swimmers itch requiring a calamine lotion dousing. Looked like mosquito bites all over the entire body. Totally worth it. (at the time) One time a drunk native dude tried it, hit the bump at the start of the dock, fell, and slid on the wooden dock that likely had nails sticking out before falling over the edge into the dirty water. Got pretty rashed up. Good times.

img_615257899f768b_lg.jpg

I'd never heard of swimmer's itch, so I looked it up.We used to swim in the local ponds and creeks every chance we got when I was a kid, and I don't remember anyone ever getting this. I wonder what the difference is?

As i recall it was a problem with the goose poop. There was some bacteria or something that caused the problem. Oh gross. I Googled it. Ewwwww. I guess snails are involved? Aaaahhhhh! Not contagious but so gross! https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/swimmersitch/faqs.html There was also a boggy muddy stinky area where some kids would take take mud baths. I did not partake.

Back