When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ohio collection for sale! Bogus or not?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sad to see you feel this way. Wasn’t in it for the money. Was for the love of history and the thrill of the next find. Sometimes I would buy entire collections because people knew who to call that would show up with cash truck trailer and no hassle…. And not those who sit behind a keyboard and wait for things to come to them while cracking jokes and making assumptions. Sometimes I would drag home total junk other times people answered my wanted ads and I find something cool upon arrival But no matter what at no time ever did I ever sit out any opportunity. When the phone rang I was already leaping off the ground ready to check it out Not once did I ever decline or reply with an insult. Sometimes a respectful buyer is all you need to be in order to get the grand finale call on something really special People remember a positive optimistic buyer
Since it looks like people are buying bikes, I apologize if you were offended...good luck with sales...

There are a few gems in there, including the long tank Shelby, blister tank ladies Colson, long tank Murray, Evans and a few Huffys.

I think this guy might be on to something. I'm going to start hanging my bikes upside down inside the house too. I wonder how my girl will like it... 🤔
No crowding on the ceiling... Lots of space in the rafters... Start hanging!!! Good luck... Razin...

No crowding on the ceiling... Lots of space in the rafters... Start hanging!!! Good luck... Razin...
I’ve found this method works best but I couldn’t ever do it with the wood rim bikes. Out of desperation to find space I had to try different ways. I’m guilty of cars , motorcycles, and. Bicycles in all rooms of houses also Makes good decor better than Walmart stuff. I tried to keep with the 1940s-60 theme of bikes at this house as to match the cars there but some I just hung up to get out of the way.

Thank you to all who came and bought and I apologize for the poorly orchestrated sale past few days I am pausing everything to take care of some other more pressing issues in life. When I return to it I should Have figured out a better way to go about relying to messages getting photos etc. I’ve met some great people so far and one of yesterday’s sales was the best happiest one as a bike left to go to someone who had one identical years ago and was searching for one for years sentimental reasons. Makes me really happy to be involved. Thanks all. I will look forward to more sales in future. Will try my best to reply to all messages

Thank you to all who came and bought and I apologize for the poorly orchestrated sale past few days I am pausing everything to take care of some other more pressing issues in life. When I return to it I should Have figured out a better way to go about relying to messages getting photos etc. I’ve met some great people so far and one of yesterday’s sales was the best happiest one as a bike left to go to someone who had one identical years ago and was searching for one for years sentimental reasons. Makes me really happy to be involved. Thanks all. I will look forward to more sales in future. Will try my best to reply to all messages
That's awesome. I'm glad Mike picked it up. Thanks again and best luck.

EG - you don't have to apologize for anything or to anyone the way I see it.....in fact you probably deserve a few more apologies.
My wife and I had a great time yesterday morning visiting with you and Mark. You have a lot on your hands / plate right now but you know what Priority #1 needs to be so get that taken care of so you can continue on with the rest of your future plans and life.
I chatted with the guy I picked up the Columbia for and he was 1000% amazed when I showed him pics.....it was like a 61 year flashback for him !!!
I'll be back in touch later this week / next or feel free to shoot me a text. Travel Safe !!!

Last edited:
EG - you don't have to apologize for anything or to anyone the way I see it.....in fact you probably deserve a few more apologies.
My wife and I had a great time yesterday morning visiting with you and Mark. You have a lot on your hands / plate right now but you know what Priority #1 needs to be so get that taken care of so you can continue on with the rest of your future plans and life.
I chatted with the guy I picked up the Columbia for and he was 1000% amazed when I showed him pics.....it was like a 61 year flashback for him !!!
I'll be back in touch later this week / next or feel free to shoot me a text. Travel Safe !!!
Thank you for the kind words sir ! Was really nice meeting you and your wife I am so glad I had a part in helping the gentleman find the bike he was searching for ! Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future

Back