When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ohio collection for sale! Bogus or not?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That's only 35 miles from me. I was probably within a couple miles of the collection on Saturday. I don't have FB, so I can't see the discussion (only what my GF can share via screen shots). Trying to figure out a way to check it out... If anyone manages to secure a showing I'd appreciate the opportunity to tag along. I have no money, so I'm no competition. 😄 Only hoping to maybe score one bike or at least be a part of the festivities.

It may be Vegas odds on this one, but none of us have anything to lose by giving it a go.

One pic has a yard sign for "Re-elect Democrat Paul Gains, Prosecutor." A quick Google finds that there was indeed a prosecutor by that name in Youngstown, OH. Here's a snippet from one news story ("Strollo" was a mob boss).

Strollo’s career took an abrupt turn when he agreed to cooperate with federal prosecutors. He testified in 1999 against three men accused of killing Strollo rival Ernie Biondillo and botching the Christmas Eve assassination of Mahoning County Prosecutor-elect Paul Gains in 1996.​
So if this fellow had a mob contract out on him he must have been legit, yes? And if he was a successful prosecutor not a stretch to think he may have been well off. Maybe the bike seller Elliot Gains is the son? Grandson?

I actually commented again on a response he posted to remind him. He said he was bombarded with messages. You could try that if he hasn't gotten back with you.
Screenshot_20211006-130724_Facebook.jpg

Back