When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ohio swap and ride maybe????

-
I would love to do some group rides again, even if it's only a couple guys. 2014-2015 had a few rides, and I tried to keep it going last year but interest died out.

Count me in. I may convince dad to come too.

I would love to do some group rides again, even if it's only a couple guys. 2014-2015 had a few rides, and I tried to keep it going last year but interest died out.

Count me in. I may convince dad to come too.
Thanks [emoji106] I'll post updates as i find out things I'm talking to the park people now [emoji3]

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

All I ask is that it be on a weekend, obviously.

I definitely would like to see a ride in here somewhere, as I tend to get bored at swaps in a hurry. I almost never stay from open to close at a swap meet. A ride with friends? I'll be out all day!

I don't know about Toledo, but I know Piqua is the end of the Miami Trail, and it is very scenic, if you want a ride between Toledo and Dayton? Might bring more traffic too as there are many collectors in Dayton.

Last edited:
All I ask is that is be on a weekend, obviously.

I definitely would like to see a ride in here somewhere, as I tend to get bored at swaps in a hurry. I almost never stay from open to close at a swap meet. A ride with friends? I'll be out all day!

I don't know about Toledo, but I know Piqua is the end of the Miami Trail, and it is very scenic, if you want a ride between Toledo and Dayton? Might bring more traffic too as there are many collectors in Dayton.
I've got 2 swap guys already in from Dayton I'd really like to do something like memory lane and Ann Arbor have that's the dream anyways plus a ride, just a big bicycle get together ride swap talk whatever [emoji106] [emoji3]

I've got 2 swap guys already in from Dayton I'd really like to do something like memory lane and Ann Arbor have that's the dream anyways plus a ride, just a big bicycle get together ride swap talk whatever [emoji106] [emoji3]

Plus giveaways everyone likes free stuff !

Maybe a combination of the two? One idea, a swap meet in the morning, followed by a ride and group dinner at a local restaurant in the evening.

Back