When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ohio swap and ride maybe????

-
Have had a pretty busy schedule the last two years, but made a few of the Ohio rides, would be interested in trying to do a few this year. Will be watching this thread! Joe

Have had a pretty busy schedule the last two years, but made a few of the Ohio rides, would be interested in trying to do a few this year. Will be watching this thread! Joe
Thanks like i said I'm not sure if i can get it done this year but I'm working on it [emoji106]

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

I propose...July 8th ride. Start at the 9/11 memorial park in Beavercreek, and ride to Riverside and back.

There will likely be a swap meet at Links n' Kinks in the morning since that is the first Saturday in July. We should meet for the ride at 2:00 PM. I figure that is plenty of time to kill at the swap in the morning and eat lunch before riding.

Sound good? Yay or nay?

I propose...July 8th ride. Start at the 9/11 memorial park in Beavercreek, and ride to Riverside and back.

There will likely be a swap meet at Links n' Kinks in the morning since that is the first Saturday in July. We should meet for the ride at 2:00 PM. I figure that is plenty of time to kill at the swap in the morning and eat lunch before riding.

Sound good? Yay or nay?
Good idea but i won't be able to make it [emoji20]

Sound good? Yay or nay?
You should set that up for that day I'm looking at just doing the swap this year, maybe

I think it would be a splendid idea. With a month's advanced notice, should be good timing!
Im going on June 19th here in Metamora to talk to the park committee about doing that swap meet/ bicycle show and Like i said if i cant get it done this year I'll do it next year with sponsors and hopefully bicycle shops donating for giveaways [emoji106] [emoji3]

Im going on June 19th here in Metamora to talk to the park committee about doing that swap meet/ bicycle show and Like i said if i cant get it done this year I'll do it next year with sponsors and hopefully bicycle shops donating for giveaways [emoji106] [emoji3]

I'll think on it, plan a route, and whip up an ad tonight. I hate keeping classy rides behind closed doors.

Back