When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OK, 1 MORE ! Marshall-Well's "ZENITH" !

-

flat black kustoms

Look Ma, No Hands!
YES ZENITH...Just like the T.V.'s ! Talk to me..TELL ME MORE ! I turned this into an old style "BOARD TRACK RACER" and it is fun... The frame had a huge cancer spot on the L rear chainstay & could'nt be fixed, so I had to do some surgery on the frame so it isnt really worth any money, I also welded motor mounts to it ! I am just curious what year this is and I would like to see an ad on this one too! I am thinking in the 40's !

1st mock up.
107sy1y-1.jpg

Final product.
10cw8rb-1.jpg

34zyo7o-1.jpg

GERRY D. FLT BLK KSTMS.

E-mail me and I'll send you pictures of my 1937 Zenith girls bike. I have trouble posting pics on here. [email protected] If you like motorized bikes check out motoredbikes.com I've got a whizzer and hang out on that site also.

The frame was built by Snyder and is late 30's early 40's. There have been some other Marshall Wells Zenith bike on this site recently .

Phil

Back