When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OK all you Great minds out there... Mead forks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Mead had many suppliers of their bikes, different forks, frames too, simultaneously in the same year model, just depends on manufacturer. It's not year specific.
You can endlessly chase your tail with Mead.
Hmmm, I'm chasing mine now...Below is a photo of a 1918 Mead, notice the front fork does not have the rib!
1918-Mead-Pathfinder[1] - Copy.jpg

SO, I guess forks with and without the Rib are correct? how about without Truss Rods? One seller told me he had one that did not use the truss rods....bit confusing

Hmmm, I'm chasing mine now...Below is a photo of a 1918 Mead, notice the front fork does not have the rib!View attachment 924693

SO, I guess forks with and without the Rib are correct? how about without Truss Rods? One seller told me he had one that did not use the truss rods....bit confusing
who said that was a 1918? The chain wheel probably says 1918, but that's just a patent date. Plus that has deeper fenders, they weren't used till 1920. Plus those are not correct fender braces, should be flat.

Last edited:
Back