When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok, How Many Here Have A 30" Wheeled Pre-toc

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Interesting Blue Streak.... Had not seen that one before. I'll have to add that to the all wooden rims manufacturers info thread. TY. Anyone have pics of their 30 inch rims and bikes?

Here is my long stalled Cushion Tire from ca. 1892. I will probably get Greentyres from the UK when it is back on the road:
oldCopake.jpg

I think this thread needs a bump! Lets see more 30" bikes!!!! Here is mine, I believe it to be a Hibbard Spencer Bartlett as it share a lot of characteristics of a HSB Ajax. Correct me if I am wrong!!

30329B43-8AA2-4EA6-8CD1-BEABD6A13DD7.jpeg

I've had a few Hard Tire Safety's. They had 30" tires, outside diameter. The Lozier Yost had a skinnier tire in front, with the rim slightly narrower and taller because the rubber was a smaller diamond. All of my HTS's had rubber similar to high wheelers and wheelchairs.

Back