When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OK, who collects early racing bikes?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks. I'm a bit of a CABE "rookie" so will figure out how to find Post #246. Mine is a blue/green with navy lugs. I don't believe it has been posted to CABE...at least not that I've been able to find. I'll have more to share when I return from some travel later in the week.

Thanks. I'm a bit of a CABE "rookie" so will figure out how to find Post #246. Mine is a blue/green with navy lugs. I don't believe it has been posted to CABE...at least not that I've been able to find. I'll have more to share when I return from some travel later in the week.
Post 246 is just a few before this post. Top right corner of the post tells you the number.

I wanted to buy this one but guess you may have gotten it. I have many photos of this one. Nice bike with good original surviving decal.

Goosens (8).JPG

STAYER..

Finally coming together after trying to complete it for the last 20 years ..!!! The great "Thaddaus Robl" German Motor-Pacing Champion.

My tribute bike -> "ROBL" raced a Brennabor, Corona, Afficke, an Express and others. None survive that we know of after 20 years researching.

Next is to build a more accurate version of the Brennabor.

411_001.jpg

IMG_3863.jpg

Back