When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Okay Then, Another Shelby True Airflow Frame-CLOSED

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Cowboy in NC

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hey, It`s Me Again. (THIS SALE IS CLOSED- I APOLOGIZE)
This time another Prewar Shelby -A True Airflow Big Tank Frame. This one has remains of original paint, repaint (poor fellow couldn`t decide what color he liked) and surface rust- for restoration naturally. There are no Badge holes on this one and you can make out the remains of some of the Deluxe Diamond Graphics on the frame. This one has a longer seat post clamp than the other one (I don`t know if that was a feature of the Big Tank Bikes- never heard it discussed). This is another "B Serial Number" which according to one account makes it a 1938. This frame is a little crusty (pitted) on the right side chain stay and on the bottom of the BB, but is solid. There is also a dent on the left side of the downtube.(No, I don`t know why...) This frame- same price as the other $150 shipped, payment by Paypal only. Thanks for looking Guys,---Cowboy Add it to your collection.
DSCN3611.JPG
DSCN3610.JPG
DSCN3612.JPG
DSCN3613.JPG
DSCN3614.JPG
DSCN3615.JPG
DSCN3617.JPG
DSCN3618.JPG
DSCN3622.JPG
DSCN3620.JPG

Last edited:
A sharp eyed Fellow Caber spotted a problem with my listing and the right thing to do is end the sale and fix this problem.
Item might be relisted at a later time... Thanks to all for looking---God Bless---Cowboy

It`s alright Mike- go lay back down...-----Cowboy
I'm wide awake wondering what's wrong with this frame. Not really a Shelby guy, so explain so that I may learn. No headbadge holes means it was a long tank(Airflow). As far as I know, there were both straight and curved downtubes, most Hiawatha's being the latter. Am I missing something??

Back