When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Okay, who can tell me about German balloon tires?

-
I believe the Kriegens used Hydrogen in their balloons which was prone explosion.
Herbert Morrison: "oh the humanity... the worst thing I've ever witnessed".

Mein Gott, Herr Commandant!

1573799108130.png

you would think so but I have heard of original bikes with Fisk USA tires on them...I have had some Continental Balloon tires from Germany that a guy bought for his German Indian - 20+ years ago
Ok, thats cool. I have some NOS prewar Veith tires and I was curious and wondering if there was any connection. Thank you "bike"

I picked up a Monark the other day that has a pair of Hamburg Phoenix Tires Extra Prima and I’m very impressed with them as well. I’m having a hard time finding any records of sales at all. Usually means either they’re super rare and will fetch a good price to the right person or theres no interest in them and nobody wants them. The first seems more likely in my opinion

Luckily Im too young to understand that reference so if your post was meant to have a negative or mocking connotation towards me Im oblivious to it and I prefer it that way so if you have any fresh Eddie Cantor or 3 stooges references you wana bust out feel free. Keep that topical comedy gold coming

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back