When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old auto cycle on EBAY

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'll post up pics once I figure out how to get it from Baton Rouge to Ga! The bike has a Gus Betat & Sons, New Orleans badge which with being largely complete and original was kinda hard to pass up. I think an OA bath and some detailing will make this a neat bike. V/r Shawn

They saw the last Auto Cycle sell for $14,500 and had a dream.......that didn't happen. Lol

I actually think this seller had an idea what he really had and was being realistic. The challenge is getting this bike out of Louisiana. I have the number to an LBS I'm calling tomorrow but if anyone out there can help I sure would appreciate it. V/r Shawn

I'll post up pics once I figure out how to get it from Baton Rouge to Ga! The bike has a Gus Betat & Sons, New Orleans badge which with being largely complete and original was kinda hard to pass up. I think an OA bath and some detailing will make this a neat bike. V/r Shawn

Glad the bike got a good home. It will be interesting to see how much of the original paint can be uncovered/discovered.

Back