When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ernest Varney

Finally riding a big boys bike
Can any one tell me what this is and what its worth i checked that schwinn serial# and it says 1/09/52, its all there and it has hard tires on it, just dirty as hell from sitting

20190924_142341(1).jpg

20190924_142319.jpg

20190924_142447.jpg

Schwinn convertible bike (M/F) for little kids. Condition it is in $10 and if you fix it up $50 to $100 but it will cost you that much to do it. I would consider it worthless. You seem to have been hanging around around here for a while and still seem to have no idea what you are looking at and your first question seems to be what is it worth. If you have to ask the question most times it is not worth owning. Collecting bikes for profit is a good way to go broke. Roger

Well first off its my buddies and 2nd off ya i dont know much, but im learning, and wen i see something i like i try to get it, cuz i like it. And as of this day i have a 51 panther and a 40 dx im building so im learning as i go, i havent ridden in many yrs.cuz im an amputee so as soon as i build 1 of my bikes ill be learning to ride again so be easy my friend, if the little bike aint worth poop just say so, dont need to belittle me too. Have a good day

well said ernest, it's a fun hobby, and were all learning that's half the fun. if I can help you or answer a question, feel free to pm me. I know just enough to be dangerous. as the old boys used to say buy only what you really like and you will prob be ok

I'm surprised that little guy has a built in kickstand. :cool:

The bike is a probably a 60's model with that style chain guard and the number someone carved in the BB isn't the serial number. I've learned that the only way to ID the year on one of these is by the casting date on the crank.

Thanks you guys and ya piecer_99 its red under that blue paint, ill definitely tell my buddy and maybe ill help him restore it. Thanks again to you all.

Back