When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Dayton

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tech549

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
RPa7Iuh93lwq7rfzkQTOHG_006x34j9F7KsyDMzsItlDpNURV5WWeopgJPKt8D1vdItBEXhT1kb1kdHfXD=w1274-h770-no.jpg
only pic I have was looking for some info on this,and maybe a value

That is a very complete original Dayton. Drop stand, bulldog grips, original tires. I say go get that thing! gonna clean up nice. teens

Yup, what they said - and if you don't take it, please let me know where it is! ;)

What a great example.......It's basically catalog from head to toe. Looks like the optional black finish. I hope you get this one, I would love to see bottom bracket serial numbers. The Davis thread has some great research. I think that four sided dropstand was a short lived Davis part. 1917????

IMG_2379 teens dayton.JPG

1919 dayton vitalics.jpg

links and kinks 2014 .. 01  FLYING MERKEL.jpg

The purchase price of this matched-pair of VITALIC TIRES was just plain stupid at the time. Bought 'em anyway. Many a CABEr could have purchased a fine bicycle (to their liking) for the price of this particular pair. Cleaned-up well with Barkeeper's Friend and a hog bristle scrub brush ... rinsed the hell outta them then neutralized all with a big box o' baking soda.

Your find is a diamond in the (not so) rough ! Make sure it has a badge.

Wind in yer sails, mate ......

patric

Just edited this to add a VITALIC TIRE ad ...

il_570xN_703893071_ko93 vitalic.jpg

Last edited:
Back