When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

old delivery bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
i recently saw a delivery bike like the one in the ad at an auction......i coulda sworn it was british,is yours the black one from that auction?

no.. mine has been in the sellers collection for many years and moved with them from New York to Florida and is still there right now for another day or two... its American made with American made parts just like listed in the ads ... I have a few photos of it now while its hanging on the edge of their garden by chains and the basket is about half full of leaves... it even has a lizard on the rear fender and frame !! maybe they will send the lizard too !! lol I'll post those photos with the photos of it when I get it.... I was just told by the seller it will be picked up tomorrow morning and then on its way here..

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing pics when it arrives. Not sure what years the other ads are from but here's a newer version with 26" wheel. This is from the 1938 Chicago Cycle Supply catalog.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 100
that's interesting !! mine has the older wheels either wood or clad and has the old block style chain still on it.. the ads I posted were from 1917-1918
still no real mention of a manufacturer....

Last edited:
That is a 1937 CCM light delivery bike. I'm the second owner, and it sat in my basement for 40 years before I had it blasted and painted, 'cause it was rusty.
The forks are Humber duplex forks, quite rare, because if You bent them, they were toast. They are worth more than the frame in England, The forks were put on long before I got it.
CCM was Canada's number one bike company. They made cars, tricycles, motorcycles,and hockey gear as well.
Nobody knows how many light delivery bikes were made as the records were lost. It's thought there are between 20 and a hundred left

Back