When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Elgin Ready To Go!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

OMBAC-RAT

Finally riding a big boys bike
Elgin Camel Back with a Muscleman Armless rear hub. Finally got this ready to ride. I've been"collecting" parts for it since I purchased the bulk of it from Bri-In-RI back in Sept 2013. Today will be it's first ride in a very long time. Thanks to all who supplied parts for this, there are quite a few of you. I realize it may not be for the "purist" as there is a lot of mixing and matching going on. I'm kind of excited about it though. Hoping it rides well!!!

DSCN1590.JPG
DSCN1591.JPG
DSCN1592.JPG
DSCN1593.JPG
DSCN1594.JPG
DSCN1596.JPG
DSCN1599.JPG
DSCN1600.JPG

Is that thing in front the only brake?

Mike
No Sir. The thing on the front is more cosmetic than anything. Just found out today it works as a nice "horn" on the boardwalk. The breaking system is a muscleman armless system. It breaks like a normal bike.... just no break arm. Wasn't sure how it would work, but turns out it functions very well. CRAZY!!!

Really nice ride today, except.... Rode about 10 miles then stopped at the bar about 1/4 mile from my car. They let me bring the bike in the bar and was having a beer talking with some old guy and BOOM! Fricking tube popped. Went off like a fire cracker. Had to walk the bike to the car and get it home. Other than that, really nice ride. Probably take it out again tomorrow once I get a new tube in. It was a good day!

Back