When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old grouchy bike guy complaints

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is my 4runner. Its a 90 with a 94 front clip on an 85 pickup chassis with an 85 22r early casting stroker motor. All airride by me from bare frame rails and a fulled tubbed rear and hardlines. About to pull it down for triangulated arms, a Z and a bodydrop and detail the under-hood hopefully.

View attachment 1665592

View attachment 1665593
I can’t not like that one
D28EE902-E0AE-481D-9C33-3A4C7E391C77.jpeg
but hell no hahaha JK

Using sunscreen more now but still get a few spots frozen/cut/burnt off at the skin doctor every few months and worse seems like one always comes back cancer and the really have to dig it out! but that's the price for spend all your life in the sun! ( bike, skate,surf, motorcycle ),Hell, I remember the girls use to put oil on to really roast!
I recall baby oil and iodine mixed and applied . Back in the 70's.

I can’t not like that one View attachment 1665594but hell no hahaha JK
Really nice 84-88 ya got there. My favorite body style and getting alot harder to find!

Ive been building lowered yotas since around 94 and the funniest part is the offroad guys LOVE to hate on me like i destroyed their world. Then i see their truck and every fender is smashed, the bed is bobbed, the doors are cut down and its running an SBC. Mmkay. Haha

Back